What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical Marijuana (MMJ) is a natural alternative for pain relief with little to no side effects. It helps modulate inflammation therefore reducing overall pain. Many patients report that as a result of reducing their pain they can sleep better, are able to relax, and have overall less stress.
MMJ is a great alternative for patients with debilitating medical conditions, patients that have suffered various unwanted side effects from medications, and patients seeking an alternative to opioid use. There are many forms to medicate using cannabis: capsules, tinctures, oils, creams, various edible forms, and much more.
We review your medical history, qualifying condition, complete your certification, and upload to the state. In addition to your certification we can offer other natural medical solutions for your concerns.
- Arizona State ID
- Photograph (will be taken during your visit)
- Payment to the Arizona Department of Health Services $150, if you are receiving EBT SNAP Food Stamp Benefits in Arizona, you may receive a $75 discount.
Medical Marijuana Cards are valid for 2 years.
After your visit:
During the visit the doctor uploads your application, so leave knowing it has been processed. The Arizona Department of Health can take anywhere from 1-7 business days from the time they receive the application to issue your medical marijuana card. You will not be able to visit a dispensary until you have received your card.
Qualifying Conditions for AZ
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Summary of Cost:
- $125 Doctor’s Fee
- $150 to the AZ Department of Health Services*
- If you have EBT SNAP Food Stamp Benefits in Arizona, you may receive a $75 discount.
Total cost: $275
Total cost if you have EBT: $200
We do accept cash, debit/credit. Debit/Credit card will be necessary to pay the state fee.